I have not posted in SUCH a long time but today it was too amazing... I was accused of being a post-modern-ecumenical-universalist....I have to admit, while I don't believe I am...it does have a cool ring. ;)
Why is it that society considers it OK for women to wear open toed shoes and flip-flops in the work place, but requires men to reserve such freedom for nights and weekends? Oh the inequity of the situation! And oh the bliss my feet will now enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the flip-flops that is)
Tip #1 When one is washing clothes, do it the way your mom told you and check all the pockets rather than washing and drying the pen with the clothes. Tip #2 When one does not heed tip #1, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works well at cleaning the marks left in the landlords dryer. (Suggested time for such activities is between the hours of 11pm and 6:15am thus bypassing the need to explain why ones upper body was in the dryer for the better part of an hour.) Tip #3 When avoiding the wisdom of Tip #1, a person would do well to take care in using a hand towel that was dried with the aforementioned pen. This is done to avoid very bold ink marks on ones face caused by residual ink on said towel. Tip #4 If one should have the misfortune of arriving at the conclusion of Tip #3 due to trial and error , have no fear, because such marks can be removed by the application of a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (which may be conveniently within reach..."I mean, hey, if it worked on the dryer..."). Note: C...
Comments